Special car park: Kuhlache see street map
There’s plenty to see, do, taste and experience on the following streets in the old town: Schlossstrasse, Collegienstrasse, Mittelstrasse and Jüdenstrasse.
In the event of any medical emergencies, please go to the first-aid centre on Elbstrasse (see street map).
„Luther’s Wedding”: Terms and conditions
I. Organizer; conclusion of contract
- The organizer of the festival is Lutherstadt Wittenberg Marketing GmbH.
- By purchasing a Luther’s Wedding badge, a contractual relationship subject to the following terms and conditions will be established between the purchaser and the organizer.
- Festival areas can only be entered with a Luther’s Wedding badge.
II. Terms and conditions governing participation in events; organizer’s liability
- The organizer shall not be liable for any changes to the programme or the festival timetable.
- Wedding badges cannot be refunded in whole or in part.
- If the event is cancelled, admission fees will not be refunded unless cancellation is the fault of the organizer.
- No liability can be accepted for injury or damage caused by simple negligence. This also applies to representatives and agents.
III. Special arrangements for the pageant
- Visitors’ attention is drawn to the inevitable risks of any parade. Attendance is at your own risk.